On Pack Competition
Enter the ten digit code you found on the inside of your Kronenbourg 1664 multipack for your chance to win one of our Suprême prizes; an Alsace Winter Adventure, including a 4 night winter experience for you and 3 friends, including dog sledging, ski hire & lift pass, flights, transfers & accommodation. Other exciting prizes include Suprême beer fridges and barrel bottle openers.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and to their details being communicated to the Promoter’s agency in relation to this promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Only open to residents in Great Britain (England, Scotland & Wales) aged 18 or over, excluding employees and immediate families of any company in the Heineken group and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their professional involvement or connection with this promotion.
- Internet access required. Purchase a qualifying promotional multipack of KRONENBOURG 1664. Subject to availability. Look for the unique code found inside the pack, go online to www.k1664.co.uk/Alsace and enter the code and your personal details: e-mail, first /last name and full address. Standard network rates apply. Qualifying multipacks are 6x275ml Bottle, 12x275ml Bottle, 15x275ml Bottle, 10x440ml Can, 12x440ml Can and 18x440ml Can. Please retain packaging showing code and purchase receipt as it will be required to validate the qualifying purchase in the case of winning a Tier 1 prize and also for the other prizes.
- Promotional pack codes are case sensitive and must be entered online exactly as they appear. Each promotional pack code is unique and can only be used once. Attempts to enter the same promotional pack code more than once, the use of codes from non-promotional packs, or the use of any promotional pack codes not intended for use in this promotion, may result in disqualification and all claims will be declared void. The promotional pack codes have no cash value and cannot be transferred or sold.
- Entries must be made personally. The promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non receipt or the late receipt of message due to network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
- Entries must be made between 00:00:00 on 1 August 2016 and 23:59:00 on 31 December 2016 (“the Promotion Period”). After this date all codes and entries will be deemed null and void
- All prizes will be allocated at random throughout the Promotion Period via an independently audited and verified algorithm programme. If the participant’s entry of the valid promotional code matches one of the winning prizes distributed via the algorithm at the time of entry, the participant will win. All prizes are as stipulated and will be available to be won. Everyone has the same chance to win. All prizes will be available during the promotion, however If no entry is made on a particular day of the promotion, no prize will be distributed by the algorithm. All entrants will receive a message onscreen immediately after submitting the entry. The winner will be notified on-screen that a verification process for the claim is underway. The Promoter may contact the entrant to validate the claim in order to subsequently provide the prize. Fridges and Bottle Openers will be delivered to the postal address provided within 60 days following verification. The Tier 1 prize winner will be contacted by the promoter within 28 days of initial win notification in order to obtain more information required for the prize fulfilment and claim process to be completed. Winners must retain the packaging and receipt, as this will be required for claim verification.
- There will be 3 prize tiers:
- Tier 1 – 1 x trip to Alsace for the winner and 3 adults (aged 18 or over) travelling together. Prize includes Return economy flights – London Gatwick to Basel in Switzerland or Strasbourg in France, car hire for the duration of your trip on the continent, 3 nights 4* boutique hotel accommodation in the mountains of Alsace subject to availability and list of predetermined locations, Dog sledding adventure, £250 spending money. Comprehensive travel insurance is included in the prize but will exclude any pre-existing or ongoing medical conditions. Two rooms will be based on a standard twin or double room for 2 people sharing a room. The prize will be both breakfast and evening meal at the hotel for 3 days (the evening meal may be a set menu at some hotels).Travel insurance covers travellers up to and including the age of 79 only. Car hire will be based on a compact which will be a Ford Focus or similar model. Driving licence restrictions will apply. Minimum driver age in some destinations is 25, drivers aged 21-25 may incur an additional surcharge payable by the winner and/or their guests. The driver will require a full and valid Driver’s Licence from country of origin, Passport and credit card in driver’s name. An alternative travel allowance can be made if the winner does not want a rental car or all travellers are under 21.Travel must be completed by 31 March 2017 excluding travel on or over Christmas, Easter and all bank holidays. The stay must include a Saturday night. Valid passports/tourist cards/ visas are the responsibility and cost of the prize winner and their guests. Transport between home and the airport in the UK is the responsibility of the prize winner and their guests. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable, cannot be redeemed by cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. Bookings must be made at least 4 weeks (28 days) in advance of travelling through Protravel, P&MM Ltd, Avalon House, Breckland, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK14 6LD (ABTA number: G0642). Further terms and conditions can be found here: https://www.promorati.com/protravel/. ALL OTHER TRAVEL, ACCOMMODATION, SUBSISTENCE AND OTHER COSTS ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER AND THEIR GUESTS.
- Tier 2 – 500 x mini fridges. Stay Cold, Navy, Net Weight – 2.8kg, Volume – 4litres, Product Size – 195mm x 260mm x 280mm
- Tier 3 – 1500 x barrel shaped bottle opener (sized 12cm including handle)
- If the winner doesn’t respond to any communication in order to fulfil or validate the prize / claim, within 7 working days the prize will be forfeited. No entrant may win more than one prize, per tier.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to supply the correct personal information. The promoter will not be liable for the non-delivery or unverified claim of any prize caused by the provision of wrong information, and will assume any returned prize have been rejected and thus will be void.
- Winners’ details (full name and counties only) will be available for a period of 3 months of the closing date by sending a Stamped Addressed Envelope to HEINEKEN K1664 WINNERS c/o Haygarth, 28-31 High Street, Wimbledon, SW19 5BY.
- There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
- If the Tier 1 prize winner and guest are and look over 25 years of age then they may be required to participate in all required publicity, including any presentation ceremony, for which they may be entitled expenses
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct audits on all entries and winners to refuse a prize or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable ground to believe that there has been a violation of these terms or any instruction regarding the requirements for participation in the promotion or in the event that a participant would have had an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or would have won by fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decision, which are final and binding.
- The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for promotional pack codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- We cannot guarantee that the trip to Alsace will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. We are not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event. We can provide you with their details on request.
- In the event of circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, or in cases of fraud, abuse and/or error (human or computer) that affect or could affect the proper operation of the promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only when the circumstances are that this is unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion at any time, but will always endeavour to minimize the impact on the participant in order to avoid undue disappointment
- All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in connection with the mini fridges and bottle openers are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and the promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or however in connection with any loss, damage or injury suffered as a direct result of the provision of the mini fridges and bottle openers. Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of its negligence.
- All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ