Marston’s Pub Competition
Enter the code received on your scratch card from a participating Marston’s Pub for a chance to win an Alsace Winter Adventure. The prize includes a 4 night winter experience for you and 3 friends, including dog sledging, ski hire & lift pass, flights, transfers & accommodation.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and to their details being communicated to the Promoter’s agency in relation to this promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Only open to residents in the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group, the outlet running this promotion and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
- Purchase one pint of KRONENBOURG 1664 in a participating outlets between Monday 1st August, 2016 at 12.01am and Monday 31st October, 2016 at 11.59pm and receive a scratch-card (subject to availability). Scratch the panel on the card for your unique code to enter the prize draw online. Limited to two scratch-cards per person per day. Service is at the discretion of the bar staff.
- All scratch-cards will reveal a unique 10 digit code. This can be entered online at www.k1664.co.uk/Alsace to enter a prize draw where the following prize can be won:- 1 x trip to Gérardmer in Alsace, France for 4 people (including flights from London to Strasbourg, return train travel from a mainland UK rail station to London airport, airport transfers in Strasbourg, 4 night’s accommodation 4* sharing two double/twin rooms, daily breakfast, daily beer allowance to the value of £20 per person for four days, 1 x hour dog sledding experience including return hotel transfers, 3 x day ski package including ski passes, ski, helmet and boot hire and shuttle to the slopes and winter sports travel insurance.
- Daily lunch and evening meals are not provided as part of the package. Ski instruction is not included in the package but highly recommended for novices and beginners.
- Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. Amended, defaced or photocopied scratch-cards are invalid. Promoter cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen scratch-cards.
- Promotion ends Monday 31st October, 2016 at 11.59pm or when all scratch-cards have been claimed. There are 400 scratch-cards per outlet. Ask for availability before purchase.
- At the end of the promotional period all entrants will be included in a random draw to determine the winner. The winner will be contacted via the information provided during entry and given 7 days to respond. If the winner does not respond within 7 days a new winner will be selected and so on until the prize is claimed.
- Winner(s) details will be available from Monday 14th November 2016, on request from the promoter.
- The prize details are shown on posters, strut cards in outlet and at www.k1664.co.uk/Alsace . All winners and guests must be over 18. The trip to Gérardmer in Alsace, France is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame, all UK and French bank holiday periods are excluded. The responsibility for passports, visas and travel insurance for all winners and guests lie with the winners. Ski instruction is also not included but highly recommended for novices.
- There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
- The winner may be required to participate in all required publicity, including any presentation ceremony.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
- These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
- These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and to their details being communicated to the Promoter’s agency in relation to this promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ